(metal and membrane)
We offer an entire system for metal and membrane roofs that is seamless and waterproof. This restrains rust, stops leaks and provides an energy-efficient, long-lasting and attractive finish coat that will last for years to come. All seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded into our acrylic elastomeric roof coating. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. The entire roof surface is then protected with one of our industry-leading roof coatings. This system is an effective method for preserving an existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement. We also fully warranty all of our projects so you will have peace of mind that your roof will be fully protected for many years.
- Stops leaks at the most common points of entry – seams and fasteners.
- Extends the life of your roof by protecting it from harsh weather conditions.
- Creates a seamless barrier to keep moisture out.
- Energy efficient and helps reduce air conditioning costs.
- Longterm performance for fraction of the cost of a full metal roof replacement.
- Often restorations can be written off on current year taxes as a repair, unlike a roof replacement which must be capitalized. Always check with your accountant first to make sure this qualifies for you.
Spray Foam Roofing
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a seamless barrier system that insulates and waterproofs your roof. Many building owners find the system provides a lightweight, reliable barrier that not only withstands the test of time, but is also a great financial decision. Our SPF System delivers countless benefits ensuring complete satisfaction. This roofing system provides leak-free protection as it creates a tough seamless barrier over your roof. Due to the rigidity of the closed cell foam it will also help to strengthen your roof and help it to hold up better against the elements. The added insulation and maximum reflectivity offers increased energy savings because its surface is resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it white.
- Adds an insulation value of approximately R7/inch
- Reduces costs on heating and cooling by an average of 30%.
- The foam works its way into holes and voids to make a completely seamless barrier.
- Can be installed over almost any type of existing roof material reducing the need for costly tear-offs.
- Helps to add strength and durability to the existing roof.
- There are often Federal tax rebates and deductions that can help offset the investment.
- Fully warranteed, we stand behind our work.
Single Ply System (both PVC and TPO)
We are proud to be able to offer both PVC and TPO membrane roofing systems. Our single plys are available in 60 and 80 mil thicknesses. They are phenomenal membrane roofing systems that not only is lightweight but also is incredibly durable and offer one of the highest impact ratings in the industry. These systems comes in rolls that we join by heat welding in place which means that it is incredibly versatile and we can install it on nearly any type or size of roof.
Of course, this would also be an excellent option for a new construction roof as well because it is so durable and long lasting. Additionally, these single ply systems can be installed directly over an existing membrane roof. In this case we would thoroughly inspect the existing roof and make any necessary repairs to the substructure of the roof and then install the new membrane on top. Our single ply membrane roofing systems backed by a 20-year warranty so you’ll know that your new roof is going to work for you.
- Our white Single-Ply Roofing System reflects 84% of the sun’s heat
- Cools your building and saves you as much as 30% in air conditioning costs,
- Very durable roofing system that can hold up to even the harshest wind and inclement weather.
- Can be applied directly over an existing roof saving money on costly tear-offs.
- We also have a warranty program which offers both limited material and manufacturer-backed labor and material warranties.
Fabric Reinforced System
This unique system is created when we embed a tough, flexible fabric into our seamless acrylic coating. This combination creates a lightweight and seamless membrane barrier. It is incredibly rugged and durable and resists splitting and rupturing which effectively eliminates the common causes of leaks in other membranes. The fabric reinforced system will increase the strength and life expectancy of your roof while also increasing the energy efficiency of the building itself.
The fabric reinforced roof is unique in that it can be applied to both new and existing roofs. It makes a superior roof restoration system as it can be applied directly on top of an existing membrane roof. This will add significant strength to the existing roof while also eliminating the need for tear-offs. It is also approved to be installed on new constructions as well. Like with a traditional membrane roof, we would install insulation board as the base and then apply the fabric reinforced system directly on top. We also back all our coatings with multi-year warranties. Additionally, certain tax benefits may apply as a roof restoration can be considered a repair as opposed to a roof replacement which must be capitalized. Check with your tax professional to see how this could help you.
- It needs more maintenance and generally needs to be re-coated every 10-12 years
- Generally is less costly compared to a traditional single ply system
- Tough and durable system
- Can also be used as a standalone roof or over an existing roof
- We offer warranties on all of our products
- Free site visit
- Free roof assessment
- Detailed site analysis
How it Works
- You get a detailed anyalsis
- We do the work
- Extended warranties
What to Expect
- Professional service
- Long term savings
- Proper installation and quality